At this point, we have delved deep into the game design on Maritime Law and soon we will be able to share some of the new exciting concepts that we came up with! Currently, we are focusing on the following major aspects: life on board of the ship, how you can interact with it and developing the visual style for our game. We will be doing another video on that later on.
As a result, we intend to produce a plan for the level of our game which will demonstrate the fundamentals aspects of our game:
- Character design. Design your own captain, pick your background, traits and starting conditions.
- Hire the crew and fill the required roles on your ship
- Get a quest at the local branch of your office, asking you to explore a mysterious island
- Plan your journey to the quest island and set sail into the sea
- Organize your crew by giving them orders and commands
- Respond to various events and situations developing during your trip
- Reach your destination and embark on a quest in a style of classical text quest adventure
Hope you find this interesting, we will be going into more details about it later on. May is going to be an intense and exciting month in the development of Maritime Law. Watch for our updates and enjoy playing games!